Monday, May 27, 2013

Moving Forward.

Last week was so bittersweet! I spent the weekend at home in Connecticut with family which was wonderful! My brother graduated from NYIT with his Masters and distinction which was fabulous! Also, he was the commencement speaker and he delivered a powerful message to his peers! That of course
was the sweet!

My school is almost over but I have so many responsibilities and last week was hectic, I had a standardized Test, an exam, and a huge paper due that was on delirium in the ICU. When I say that God is a good God, I mean it! I got everything done plus homework all in due time! Praise God....now onto the next with God!

This OOTD, features my new babies I got in Connecticut which are calf-hair booties. I love them! I am eccentric and bubbly and they encapsulate the spirit of Nonee if I should say. 

Quote of the week: Circumstances do not make the man, they reveal him.


Jacket: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Stripped Shirt: HM
Cross-body: Target
Booties: Sam Edelman via Nordstrom Rack
Skinny Belt: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Old Navy
Ring: HM





No comments: