Thursday, January 23, 2014

Turban's For Days

My 4c hair can be a lot to manage at times. I tend to want to find very cute and unique ways of keeping it cute, simple, and chic. My go to style these days especially is rocking my turban. First, it is very protective for my hair in that I do a protective style then cover it up and also it is very cute. I also love that I can use my scarves (which I collect) not only for my neck but my head as well. This scarf, my brother gave it to me for christmas and I love it! It is so cute :) I used to HATE animal print and then somewhere, in there, I grew to love it ALOT! Besos <3


Head Scarf- Express (Gifted)
Hoop Earrings- c/o AfroBeat Jewelry
Denim Shirt- Joe Fresh via JCP for $17
Pencil Skirt- Target for $9
Sandals- Prabal Gurung for Target for $10
Clutch cross-body- HM for $7






4 comments:

Olakunmi said...

I love the way you tied your turban,
Love the look [simple yet stylish]
xo

TheLadyherstyleandherLord

Peet said...

Wow, that's some skill to be able to make that out of a scarf!! I'm clueless when it comes to turbans and head-scarves, I only know how to tie a bow.:D You look great, babe, and the print is adorable too.;)

Unknown said...

you are too cute!
werk that turban grrrrrrrrrrl
xo,
Lisa
http://www.dimepieceonadime.com

Unknown said...

Great outfit!

Would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin '? Let me know :)

Have a nice day!
vgolove1.blogspot.ru