Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Bey Inspired...

One of my fashion icons is Beyonce! I love her out of the box style...it is unique, non-molded, and refreshing. I am even more excited to be seeing her in concert two weeks from tomorrow. Anyway, I have been working SO much that I haven't been able to blog like I would like to. I am working like crazy currently. But here is I. I bought these gorgeous booties from  shoe dazzle for $5...yes just $5! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I hope you enjoy this look and I love feedback! I think I speak for all bloggers alike  when I say fashion is my art...


Faux Leather Top- JcPenney for $7
Pencil Skirt- Target for $9
Open-Toe Booties- Shoedazzle.com for $5
Necklace- HM for $3
Bracelets- c/o of AfroBeat Jewelry






1 comment:

Rupa said...

LOve the outfit. I bought similar shoes recently.

Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!