Sunday, September 14, 2014

Red for the Win...

I have this unGodly obsession as of late with heels and the color red! Today was a very nice and chill day! I totally enjoyed being home, getting stuff done around my casa (which is a hobby in itself). My bf and I, spent the day detoxing from the week and also preparing for the week ahead of us. Grown up life is crazy; its like being in school that never ends. It is the same cycle for the rest of my life. And that is why I am determined that I will not look back on my twenties with despair but will really indulge in my entrepreneurial skills and do something, anything that will give me my own schedule! I hope to muster up the motivation and courage to do everything in life I wish to do!

xoxo
Nonee

Dress- Peter Pilotto for Target for $13
Sandals- JustFab for $39.99
Purse- Urban Outfitters for $9.99
Bracelet/Necklace- c/o AfroBeat Jewelry










2 comments:

Olakunmi said...

I really love this post!

Chioma said...

Cute outfit! Love your dress :)