Thursday, August 22, 2013

Dress me up...

I have been living out of a suitcase for most of this summer. So I have had few options as far as my wardrobe because I have been limited by space. Luckily, I have learned to deal with that issue by layering and using pop's of color. This outfit post strictly is to show you guys how to diversify one base piece (dress) and use it for a special occasion, a trip to the park or mall, or out at night with friends. I bought the dress actually for graduation weekend in June from Forever 21 for like $22.80. I was super stoke about it and it fits so well. I love to be modest yet sexy!

Fancy Dinner with the BF

Dress- Forever 21 $22.80
Cardigan- Target  $6.98
Skinny Leather belt- Target $3.88
Clutch- Talbots (gifted from mommy)
Heels-  Nine West $30

Night Out with the Homies

Denim Top- HM $19.99
Skinny Leatherette Belt- Target $3.98
Heels- Target $8.98
Cross body- Target $13.98
Necklace- Target $8.98
Mall Trip with Friends
Shirt- HM $7
Belt- Charlotte Russe 3/$1.99
Sandals- Report via Urban Outfitters $9.99
Earrings- c/o AfroBeat Jewelry

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for your comment
cute outfit girl.
http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT AND YOUR COMMENT.
follow me in my blog and subscribe no hesitate :)

Unknown said...

I like the second outfit the best. The pop of colours are great.It goes to show though that you don't need a massive closet full of clothes to look fab.

xox
Ivy
http://www.purrpleivy.com/

Mandy Paulino said...

''Night out with the homies'' loved the shoes and purse!!

Chioma said...

Cute outfit! :)