Sunday, August 11, 2013

Summer Brights

Man, these last few weeks have truly been humbling and also a time forme to really learn patience. After I found the two gray hairs in the middle of my head, I realized that I need to calm down. I expected that after school I would find a job right away and settle down and that has not been the case at all. In fact, I have been failing at my hustle and couch surfing (lol kinda).

Regardless, my joy never fails. I love to laugh and enjoy life. And everyone starts somewhere right?!?!!! I love my photographer Taji (my bf). He is awesome! He was in town so of course I had photograph me. This outfit is so bright! I love it! I love bright colors like no other and I like to be radical in my outfit choices yet
relate-able. 


Peplum Top- Target $9
Denim Shirt- HM $24.99
Pants- HM $10
Report Sandals- Urban Outfitters $9.99
Skinny Belt- Charlotte Russe $1.99/3 (*score*)
Mint Necklace- Charlotte Russe $8.50
Earrings- Forever 21 $2.99 (*score*)
Hair Flower- gifted












No comments: