Thursday, November 14, 2013

Whirlwind subsides

It's been nearly three weeks since my last post and of course that has to change. I have been going through a major change in my life and I first of all want to THANK YOU ALL for the wonderful and encouraging comments you left me in my last few posts! You guys have been such a blessing and I thank you all! My whirlwind is finally subsiding and I am settling down in my new home...very well! so I had a day off...GASP! loved it. I dressed up, filmed a new video for my YouTube channel NoneesWorld and also went out for a drive with the bf and took a few pics out by the railroads tracks...love the shoes, and the ring, and the dress..gosh I love everything


Camo Jacket- Urban Outfitters for $29.99
Striped body dress- HM for $3
Wedged Sneakers- HM for $10
Belts- old, out of my closet from forever ago
Bag- Big Buddha via Wilsons Leather for $22
Ring- HM for $1.50
Earrings- Forever 21 for $3








5 comments:

Kara said...

Girl, I love your camo jacket! Makes me want to go buy something camo now :)

Kara from Stylish in Seattle

Rupa said...

I love your outfit and the way sunshine falls on you. Beautiful!

Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!

Aida said...

Hello,
I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. you have a new follower ight away! I'd like to invite you to meet my space as well and I hope you'll have as much fun as I am having in yours!
I wish you lots of success
Kisses
Aida Camilo
from
http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com

Unknown said...

awesome blog you have.love your look
wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
kisses

Glamour ZONE said...

great styling dear, we follow you now. kisses from KENYA Keep in touch