Monday, March 5, 2012

Endless Love Affair- Africa!


Gorgeous Zebra (Photo Credit-Tucker Anderson)
Last year, at this time I was preparing to travel all the way to Mfuwe, Zambia for a Medical Mission Trip. Africa is dear to my heart because it's my mother continent- born and raised. It was the first time I was in the continent since arriving to the U.S. And I loved every minute I spent there and I am yearning to return except this time to my home country Zimbabwe. It is beautiful there and what is more lovely about the place is the people I left- my granny, my uncles, aunts, cousins and many more dear friends. 

More than anything else, true love was reestablished in my heart.
The most meaningful things in life revolve around People, love, and God.
The people I met and the relationships I formed AMAZING!