Monday, September 9, 2013

Let's talk about Snacks baby...

Let me be the first to say it, I LOVE FOOD!

I have a serious snacking problem...I find myself picking up so many snacks at the grocery store. I love to munch. Thankfully, I snack on somewhat healthy stuff, not only that but healthy portions; because honestly, in the "keeping it real" world, nothing is healthy if you over eat. I got my munchies for the next 3 weeks to a month so I am excited. I just wanted to share with you guys things I love.

ps- I find myself at Trader Joes a lot, you can never go wrong there 9/10 times, your experiment will be delicious


In my snack cupboard: 
Popcorn- 1 small bowl full per serving (I had braces for a long time, so I had to redevelop my love for it)
Baked Pea Crisps - 10-15 crisps per serving  (delicious...yum yum yum)
Roasted Seaweed- 2 sheets per serving (acquired taste...after that its yum)
Wheat Thins- 5-7 thins per serving (I honestly snack to munch, to get full so this many does the trick for me)
Clif Bars- 1/2 a bar per serving(LOVE THESE)
Naked Smoothies- 1/2 cup per serving (hits the spot...kinda sugar ridden so really limit yourself)
Coconut Water- will take this to work or in my lunch pack or something
+ granola (I am a granola junkie) 3/4 of a cup with 1/2 cup of almond milk

AND of course, I always have fruit (apples [1 gala, fuji, or red delicious], blueberries  [handful], strawberries [4-5 medium-large]) on hand and also veges (carrots, snap peas, cauliflower, and broccoli).

Eat right, feel right, and look right. oh yea and exercise...always working on that one lol

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so good!! I have no sense of self control OR portion control :P

Veloria in Velvet
www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com