Friday, April 25, 2014

Portland/Oregon Coast Things...


Lincoln City, OR Beach 47
So last weekend, I totally went on a weekend trip with my oldest bro Makho to my fav city and my old home Portland, OR. I love that city and everything it has to offer! Portland is just a place of its own, filled with awesome hippies, fun activities, and great food! And for someone like me who loves my environment, it is the perfect place to visit! Portland is one of the greenest cities in our nation; we are forced to recycle duh. It was a great influence in my life because now I recycle religiously...and even compost!    
Anyway, after a 2 day escapade in Portland with my brother (food, shopping, and casa zen), we headed to the Oregon Coast for 2 days. It was relaxing except that our beach rental was borderline crappy. The view was great tho! Im hypersensitive to some detergents like arm & hammer. So I was itchy like all over, could not sleep. I actually had to buy Benadryl to survive and make it through our coastal trip. We got there and immediately took a 2 mile walk up and down the beach. Aghhh...how will heaven be like because that was gorgeous! Then went to try out a seafood place... I'm like yea, try again! Lincoln City, OR is not good for yummy food. It was a mess, okay but not great! Even Walla Walla, WA has a much better food scene than Lincoln City. However, all was good! I got some great and expensive smoked salmon on my way out of town. So my hors d'oeurvres will be one upped for a little while. Anyway, enjoy my visual compilation of my trip...and go to Portland, OR. It's a must go...

xoxo
Nonee





Healthy Mexican food...and quite tasty

Portland City Grill w/ Makho


Portland City Grill View
Portland Food Carts

Portland City Murals

Portland City Murals

Salt and Straw shenanigans

Bollywood Theatre Indian Cuisine

Bollywood theatre...ginger/lime soda





Gorgeous beach...shoes off

Not the business...

Lincoln City Mural

No comments: