Friday, January 4, 2013

1st OOTD of 2013

Outfit of the Day

Sadly, today is my last day in Connecticut. Good bye to sleeping at 4 
or 5 a.m. each day and waking up at noon. Goodbye to good conversation
with my brothers and mom. Goodbye to being a thug (not real thuggin') and 
chillin' all day. And goodbye to being 100% comfortable with familiar
and wonderful people- my family! But on the other hand, hello 2013 and 
every wonderful thing this year has to offer me (braces off Jan 18, graduation, new 
job, next chapter, new opportunity). Back to this OOTD, all I wanted for 
X-mas was a good pair of leather boots. I scored these beauties from 
Zara for $42 (all leather, and good grip) Holla! Bargain Nonee strikes again!


Down Coat- Nine West from Herbergers (gifted)
Corduroy skinnies- H&M ($10)
Cross-body Purse- Urban Outfitters ($9.99)
Scarf- Charlotte Russe ($5)
Boots- Zara ($42)
Ring- handmade by moi




No comments: