Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 "OOTD" FlashBack for TPJ

 



















2012 was a year of learning. My year began with launching TPJ January 1st. I
considered TPJ a place to come and do what I LOVE to do which involves style,
photography, expression, jewelry, and many other artistic things. 

I have grown so much this last year and I feel relatively successful in taking the 1st 
step. I pray and long for better success in 2013. 

Great moments of 2012:
1. The Pinnest's Journal launch January 1st, 2012
2. Buying my first car in February
3. First OOTD in April 2012
4. Concluding junior year nursing in June
5. Africa in July (most amazing)
6. Beginning senior year in September
7. Opening AfroBeat Jewelry in November
8. Nursing Dedication in November
9. Spending the holidays with my familia in Connecticut
10. Wishing my blog a marvelous and splendid 1st year Anniversary January 1st, 2013

No comments: