Sunday, January 13, 2013

A burst of Coral

Outfit of That Day

I got my braces off Friday and it was literally so exciting. I had 
been waiting for this moment for such a long time and now 
that it is here, I am literally in love with my smile, for the most
part; still adjusting. I got this coral/orange coat for X-mas from
my mom. I am in love with it. I also received this ring from 
my close friend and roomie Jess which I adore! I am a bargain
shopper for sure. But I am not a quantity type of girl, it has to 
be great quality and also good price- hence, Bargain Nonee!

'

Coat- Gifted from Mom (Old Navy)
Pants- HM ($5)
Boots- Zara ($42) 
Hounds-tooth Cardigan- Target ($8)
Tank- Target ($2)
Ring- Gifted from Jess (Macys?)
Bracelet- AfroBeat Jewelry by moi
Turban scarf- gifted








 

No comments: