Monday, March 11, 2013

Rawr Rawr Monday

Outfit of the Day

I am a cranky bear this Monday. Each year, during Winter, it is
like my mind wants to chill and hibernate from life and I am in my
last stretch of nursing school so that can not happen. I have so much
related to school going on that I do not have time to chill or hibernate.

Anyways, I have never been to crazy about animal print until recently. I'm
always the person saying be a minimalist when it comes to animal print. But this
sweater, as soon as I saw it, caught my eye and I was instantly in love.
It was just fierce and it falls on each curve so sweetly (gah!).


Sweater: Old Navy ($9)
Leggings: TjMaxx ($10)
Boots: Naughty Monkey via 6pm.com (est. $40)
Necklace: Forever 21 ($4)
Head Scarf: Thrifted from my mom's closet






No comments: