Sunday, March 31, 2013

Day to Night Easter

Outfit of That Day

Happy Easter dear folks! Idk what you have planned for the
occasion but I am here relaxing in my house gearing up for my
last 10 weeks in my undergraduate. It seems like just yesterday when I was 
being dropped off for schoolbut here I am, about to close of this chapter. Today, it is exciting. 
Tomorrow, it will be scary. 
This outfit is a spring kick off. I love Spring! It reminds me of Africa
and that is where my heart is. It features a traditional Ndebele skirt 
that I actually got from my mom's closet. This might confuse some because 
it does not seem like typical African dress but this is what we call African attire.
This skirt with a matching tube top accessorized with cow hair and bright beads.


Denim Shirt- HM
White Cami- Forever 21
Skinny Belt- Charlotte Russe
Traditional Ndebele Skirt- Mom's old closet
Denim Wedges- HM
Silver wedges- Call It Spring
Envelope Clutch- HM
Necklace- Forever 21














No comments: