Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A breath of Fresh air

Outfit of that Day

 Today was the last day of Winter quarter...praise Jesus! I am literally
10 weeks away from receiving my baccalaureate degree and it is mind
blowing...unbelievable right? I know, no need to concur.

Anywho, my darling bf took these pictures and he is a stud-muffin, more
like a sweet muffin for always being my number 3 supporter, (cuz #1 is
God and # 2 is my mommy [yes, guilty mommy's only baby girl all the
way])

I love these booties, I literally walked into a store when I lived in South Dakota
and saw them going for $30 and wanted to pick them up, when I got to the check
out they were $4.99. Nearly collapsed, and there is the story on my all leather
booties.


Skirt- Ross
Blazer- Papaya
Tank- Macy's
Necklace/Ring- Forever 21
Fringe Cross-body- Burlington
Booties- Herbergers
Head Scarf- Mom's close





No comments: